Terms & Conditions
1. Accommodation is booked from Friday to Sunday and Monday to Thursday.
Out of season we can arrange other days and night rates.
2. We can’t accept any bookings unless we receive a 50% non-refundable deposit of the full accommodation charge.
3. You need to pay the balance of your accommodation charge at least four weeks before the start of your holiday. If you book less than four weeks before the start of your holiday you need to send the full accommodation charge. If you don’t pay the balance when it is due we may have to cancel your booking.
4. We reserve the right, on arrival, to charge you a returnable deposit against damage or failure to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition. If you break something, please tell us and pay for a replacement. There is a cautionary deposit for the cottage of £100.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any bookings or cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums you have paid without further liability on our behalf.
6. Arrival time is after 3pm on your day of arrival and departure time is 11am. This gives us the time we need to clean and prepare for the next guests. Please let us know if you cannot arrive before 8pm.
7. Booking can be made by cheque or credit card.
8. We can only hold provisional bookings for 5 days.